We’re so excited to welcome you to the Reading Bridal District to shop for your wedding dress! In this ultimate guide, our team at Luxe Redux Bridal is sharing our local Cincinnati bridal experts’ best tips for a fun, relaxed day with your bride tribe in Cincinnati’s bridal district. We’ve been in the heart of the Reading Bridal District since 2015 and have helped thousands of brides say yes to their dream dress. We can’t wait to help you find yours!
About the Reading Bridal District
The Reading Bridal District is a Midwest wedding planning destination, located northeast of downtown Cincinnati. Centered on Benson Street, the district is home to over 40 wedding vendors, all within a two mile radius – making this the largest bridal district in North America!
Tips for Planning Your Visit to the Cincinnati Bridal District
Don’t overbook yourself — Going to too many appointments will only make the process more difficult and less enjoyable. We recommend booking up to 2 or 3 appointments maximum for the best shopping experience!
Book appointments ahead of time — While many stores welcome walk-ins, including Luxe Redux, scheduled appointments always take precedence. To ensure there is a fitting room and stylist available at the time that you want to shop, book ahead!
Bring the right people — If you know that you wouldn’t feel right saying YES without a certain bestie or loved one there, be sure to take their schedule into consideration before booking your appointment. It’s also important that you bring people whose opinions and advice you trust. As much as their feedback is valuable, remember that this experience is all about YOU finding the perfect dress!
Make a day out of it — Plan meals + celebratory drinks, and enjoy!
What to Bring to Your Bridal Appointments at the Reading Bridal District
- Comfortable, skin-tone undergarments: Choose pieces that won't show under most dresses. This will help give a better sense of how each style fits + how it will look when you're walking down the aisle!
- Shoes: This isn't always necessary, but having shoes similar in height to what you plan on wearing on your wedding day can be helpful!
- Heirloom Accessories: Each of our boutiques has an expansive selection of high-end bridal accessories, but if there's a family piece that you're planning on wearing on the big day, plan to bring it along! Our stylists are experts at finding the perfect complementary pieces, and it’ll be easier to envision yourself walking down the aisle if the look is complete.
- Photos + Inspiration: Our stylists will always ask for your wedding Pinterest board + any other inspiration you have leading up to the appointment, but if there's anything that you find in the meantime that truly showcases the vision you're going for, be sure to bring it as a reference for your stylist!
Luxe Redux Bridal - Best Bridal Shop in Reading Bridal District
Shop designer wedding dresses off-the-rack, for a fraction of the retail price. When you say YES, you get to take your gown home that same day!
At Luxe Redux, we make sure that your appointment is every bit as luxurious and personalized as the shopping experience you’d enjoy at a traditional special-order boutique. Upon arrival, you’re greeted by a dazzling chandelier, stunning gowns in every silhouette, and a knowledgeable stylist excited to introduce you to your dream dress. Curating a selection of sample gowns that express your style and measure up to your vision, your stylist will spend your two-hour appointment exclusively helping you.
Walk-ins are welcome, but scheduled appointments take precedence. If a fitting room and stylist are not available, we’ll schedule you for our next open time!
Current in-store price range: $590 - $4,500
@luxereduxbridal Located in the heart of the #readingbridaldistrict, our Cincinnati bridal boutique is full of designer sample wedding dresses and our expert stylists, ready to help you find THE dress 🥂 #cincinnati #cincy #cincinnatibride #kentuckybride #bridalshop #weddingdressshopping #affordableweddingdress #offtherack #weddingbudget #weddingplanning ♬ Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
Advantages of Shopping for an Off-The-Rack Bridal Gown
At special order boutiques, brides try on sample gowns until they find their favorite. Once they say yes to the dress, the boutique puts the sample gown back on the rack and orders a new, customized one in the bride’s size and shade. 6 - 9 months later, it’s ready for pick-up and alterations.
Buying a sample gown is different! When you find the dress of your dreams at Luxe Redux Bridal, we don’t put it back; we lovingly zip it into a garment bag and send it home with you that very day. If you have a shorter timeline to accommodate, are traveling from out of town, or can't stand waiting, Luxe Redux is perfect for you!
- SAVINGS: Of course, the most popular reason for shopping sample gowns is the savings. Our inventory is stocked with stunning, high-end designer gowns 20 – 90% off retail price.
- TIMELINE: You get to take your dream dress home the same day you say YES! No wait time here, babe. Armed with tips for storage and care from our expert stylists, we'll send you with your gown, any bridal accessories that you purchased, and our recommended seamstress in your area!
- SUSTAINABILITY: When you say yes to a sample bridal gown, you're purchasing a gown that has already been made, instead of allowing a completely new garment to be put into production! You can rest assured knowing you have done your part as a sustainable bride. We love an opportunity to conserve earth's natural resources, and every little bit counts.
@luxereduxbridal HOW TO FIND A WEDDING DRESS QUICKLY // No wait time here, babes 🥂 As a designer sample bridal boutique, the dress you fall in love with is the one you take home + wear down the aisle on your big day — perfect for any wedding day timeline 💜 #weddingdress #weddingdresses #bridalgowns #weddingdressshopping #weddingadvice #bridaladvice #weddinghacks #bridalhacks #weddingadvice #bridaladvice #weddingplanning #weddingchecklist #weddingshopping #offtherack #engaged #2023bride #2024bride #weddingplanningchecklist #affordableweddingdress #weddingbudget #budgetbride #luxurybridal #designerbridal #designerweddingdress #weddinginspo #bridalinspo #weddingtok #bridetok #onlineweddingdress #cincinnati #cleveland #columbus #detroit #indianapolis #houston #pittsburgh ♬ original sound - Luxe Redux Bridal
Reading Bridal District Sample Shopping Day Timeline:
- 9:00 am First bridal appointment
- 11:00 am Break for coffee and a bite to eat
- 12:00 pm Bridal appointment at Luxe Redux Bridal
- 2:00 pm Celebratory lunch + drinks with your squad
Reading Bridal District Map
Check out our map of the Reading Bridal District, showing our Reading Bridal District store and nearby businesses.
Restaurants, shops + things to do near the Reading Bridal District
Make a day of it and enjoy the area! These are our team's recommendations for shops and restaurants near the Reading Bridal District:
- Adore Aesthetics: Medical spa specializing in body contouring, microblading + more
- Benson’s Tavern: Bar + grille featuring cocktails, burgers and comfort food
- Geno’s Tux + Suit: Affordable tuxedos and suits for rent and for purchase
- Luxe + Main Salon: Modern salon offering bridal hair + makeup services, as well as everyday extensions + color
- Queen’s Lace: Mother of the bride + mother of the groom dress boutique
- Reading Floral Boutique: Local full-service florist and gift shop
- Redwine & Co.: A local neighborhood bar with a food truck, featuring appetizers, sandwiches, wings + more
- Tēla Bar + Kitchen [a #teamluxe favorite!]: Gastropub offering updated American classics, handcrafted cocktails + craft beer
- Thai Lom Cuisine: Authentic Thai cuisine open for lunch + dinner
- Tres Belle Cakes: Award winning wedding cake bakery with a café that serves coffee + treats daily
Reading Bridal District Parking
Reading Bridal District parking is easy. There are free parking lots throughout the Reading Bridal District, as well as limited street parking. The largest lot can be found at the intersection of Jefferson Street and Cooper Street, which is right around the corner from our boutique.
FAQs About the Bridal District in Reading, Ohio
What day of the week is best to shop in the Reading Bridal District?
It all depends on the experience you’re looking for! The weekends are the busiest, so if you’re looking for a shopping day with less hustle + bustle, we recommend shopping during the week. Luxe Redux Bridal is open 7 days a week to accommodate your busy schedule + preferences!
What time of day is best?
Again, it all depends on the experience you’re looking for! Most stores are open between the hours of 11am – 7pm on weekdays and 10am – 5pm on weekends. Choose the time that works best for your group!
Can we walk between stores?
Yes! That is the best part of the Reading Bridal District – it’s so easy to walk between stores, restaurants and other businesses.
How many people should I bring?
Most stores have a limit to the number of guests you can bring. We recommend bringing 4 or less guests, which is usually within the limit for most stores!
What is the nearest airport?
Flying in? The nearest airport to the Reading Bridal District is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
Hotels Near the Reading Bridal District:
- The Summit Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Blue Ash
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Cincinnati Blue Ash
Book an Appointment at Luxe Redux Bridal
@luxereduxbridal STYLIST PICKS // CINCINNATI EDITION 💜 Which one is your favorite? #luxereduxbridal #cincinnati #weddingdress #readingbridaldistrict #weddingdresses #watters #hayleypaige #annebarge ♬ love nwantinti (ah ah ah) - CKay