The try on sesh:
How long can I keep my box?
You have 48 hours for your try-on! The 48 hours begin upon box delivery. Please keep in mind that if you decide not to purchase your gown, your box must be returned to a FedEx location by 12pm the day following your try-on [review chart below], as our boutiques and other brides are anticipating their prompt return. If you say Y E S, the gown is yours to keep [more details on this later]!
Thursday by 12pm
Friday by 12pm
Saturday by 12pm
Sunday by 12pm
Monday by 12pm
Tuesday by 12pm
Wednesday by 12pm
What happens if I don't return my box on time?
- Failure to drop off your box within your listed timeframe above will result in a late fee of $99.
- Failure to drop off your box within 24 hours of your listed timeframe will result in an additional charge of the full amount of items in your box.
- You are solely responsible for the cost of any products that are not returned in accordance with our policies and your credit card on file will be charged. If you notice any of your expected items are missing, you must let us know within 24 hours of delivery.
How should I handle the merchandise?
The gown you are trying on will physically be someone's dress one day [hopefully yours!]. We want to ensure that the dress returns back to us in the condition in which it was sent.
- Before unzipping the garment bag, please be sure to place your hand or finger inside the bag, behind the zipper, so the fabric remains snag-free.
- Clip with care! Use the large clips when clipping the bust, waist or hips. Use the small clips when clipping straps. Do not clip directly on any beads or illusion fabric [sheer or semi-sheer fabric, most often tulle or lace, along the top of the bodice].
- Keep food, beverages, and/or pets away from your try-on experience. While we love a little clink, clink + our furry friends, we encourage them to be included in the celebration after your yes!
- If a button or bead pops off, do not panic! Please simply put the loose item in the drawstring bag provided + notify your stylist of the damage via email. We understand some wear and tear may be inevitable. However, significant damage, loss of the item and theft are not considered wear and tear. If the item is damaged beyond repair or never returned, you will be charged the retail price of the item.
How should the dress fit?
Please do not be disappointed if the dress does not fit you perfectly. If it did, that would be rare! Even when a bride special orders a gown from a traditional boutique, alterations are necessary. Typical alterations on a gown include: bust cups, a hem, a bustle and the side seams slimmed in the bodice. When using an experienced seamstress, most gowns can be take in 2 - 3 sizes without damaging the integrity of the gown. If you have specific questions about the fit of your gown, don't hesitate to send us photos via email/text or schedule a FaceTime consultation.
Additional #protips + resources:
- How to take dress measurements - watch video
- How to clip a wedding dress for fit - watch video
- Do all wedding dresses need alterations? - watch video
- More helpful videos
We're only a text, call or email away, babe! You can reach Cait, your personal stylist, at 614.714.3818 or email@example.com.
How to return your box:
Please use the checklist below to ensure all items are returned. Failure to return items such as bridal clips will result in additional charges. The return shipping label can be found in the included white bubble mailer.
I said yaaas!
Yay! We hope you know our #hypesquad is throwing the confetti from afar! You are going to be the prettiest bride e v e r.
✓ Log into your Luxe Redux Bridal account and click the heart in the top right to access your gown
✓ Complete your purchase online
✓ Please keep the Luxe Redux Bridal garment bag to safely transport your new gem
✓ Use the included white bubble mailer + shipping label to return the draw string bag with included clips [2 large, 2 small]
✓ Pop some bubbly!
I'm returning the gown:
✓ Return the following items in the same box in which they were shipped:
- Gown [carefully packaged in garment bag]
- Draw string bag with included clips [2 large, 2 small]
- White bubble mailer
✓ Tape the box closed and place the provided FedEx shipping label over the original label