You will only be considered if your application includes:
- A Cover Letter
- Completion of our Culture Index Survey at https://go.cultureindex.com/p/7JbsZQRp7cpct
Luxe Bridal, LLC is a bridal retail company comprised of two separate brand entities, La Jeune Mariee Bridal Collection and Luxe Redux Bridal. Our Flagship boutiques are located in Columbus, OH. We have brick and mortar locations in the Midwest and Texas, including an ecommerce site. Luxe Bridal, LLC is hiring a Vice President of Operations to help position the business for its next chapter of growth. The Vice President of Operations will report to and work closely with our Founder + CEO to filter and translate ideas into the functional plans for the business. This position is responsible for removing obstacles and barriers, managing major projects, standardizing and systematizing work, and integrating all major functions of the business by working closely with company leaders in their respective departments. This is a hybrid position where work is expected to be performed in the Company’s business locations on a regular basis.
Our Core Values are the heart of our brands. A successful candidate must share our core values which are the following:
- Respectful: Foster respect + a friendly nature towards co-workers and clients.
- Service Minded with Attention to Detail: Exude fanatical attention to detail and consistency while striving for excellence in daily tasks.
- Trustworthy: Be an open and honest individual to our clients and team members - this helps drive sales + camaraderie.
- Hardworking: Will go above and beyond to finish any task and provide extra assistance and effort to co-workers and the company.
- Positive and Energetic: Doesn’t let unfortunate circumstances, whether they be personal, or work related, come in the way of attitude at work amongst the team.
- Values Communication: Effectively interacts with clients and co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communication to reach a common goal.
- Partners with the CEO on short and long-term planning by providing strategic advice.
- Participates in brick + mortar, e-comm and newly developed expansion activities.
- Executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
- Leads, manages, and holds the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) or similar structure.
- Identifies and resolves issues quickly and effectively - seeing real issues, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the issues, and solving the issues in a practical and healthy manner.
- Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive and everyone is rowing together in the same direction for the greater good of the business.
- Demonstrates effective project management and continuous improvement skills. Uses both skills to evolve company core processes and ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company's core processes and operating system.
- Effectively collaborates with the CEO to remain aligned at all times while maintaining a high level of mutual respect with the CEO. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the CEO has and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization and ensures that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization.
- Candidates will have a growth mindset and not feel overwhelmed by multiple initiatives occurring simultaneously.
- 5+ years of proven experience as Vice President of Operations or relevant role in senior leadership.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
- Broad mix of start-up to medium sized companies is preferred.
- Experience with working for a company that uses EOS or a similar operating system is preferred.
- Experience with and understanding of major business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Experience with strategic planning and business development.
- Experience around structuring incentive-based compensation for organizations is preferred.
- Collaborative nature as demonstrated by management experience across multiple departments and disciplines.
- Highly analytical; able to make data-driven decisions and establish effective metrics.
- Is driven by independent thinking and distinct goals to accomplish.
- Communicates directly and is focused on the immediate operational needs of the company.
- Manages by teaching, and leading through a hands-on approach and is also able to get into the weeds when necessary.
- Is motivated by a quick pace, and the precise execution of time sensitive projects.
- Must be able to develop a very high level of trust with the CEO and understand the confidential nature of the position.
Critical Core Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- 401(k) Matching
- Medical, Dental Vision Coverage
- Company paid Teladoc Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount Prescription Benefits
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (Must be flexible to address Company issues outside of the standard schedule.)
Luxe Bridal LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.