Hiring: Marketing Director
Luxe Bridal, LLC is a bridal retail company comprised of two separate brand entities, La Jeune Mariee Bridal Collection and Luxe Redux Bridal. Our Flagship boutiques are located in Columbus, OH. We have 6 brick and mortar locations within the Midwest and 1 location in Texas, along with a strong online presence. Luxe Bridal, LLC is hiring a Marketing Director to manage all elements of our company’s marketing activities, with the goals of building brand awareness, generating appointments and increasing sales in an omni channel environment. This person must have a blend of creative and analytical skills to develop and execute effective marketing strategies. This person must be able to lead a team and interact with outside parties on a regular basis. This is a hybrid position where work is expected to be performed in the Company’s business locations on a regular basis.
To apply, include your cover letter and resume, and complete our Culture Index survey at https://go.apply.ci/p/bKYPNoJJ6StCdPyw8lv
Our Core Values are the heart of our brands.
● Respectful: Foster respect + a friendly nature towards co-workers and clients.
● Service Minded with Attention to Detail: Exude fanatical attention to detail and consistency while striving for excellence in daily tasks.
● Trustworthy: Be an open and honest individual to our clients and team members - this helps drive sales + camaraderie.
● Hardworking: Will go above and beyond to finish any task and provide extra assistance and effort to co-workers and the company.
● Positive and Energetic: Doesn’t let unfortunate circumstances, whether they be personal, or work related, come in the way of attitude at work amongst the team.
● Values Communication: Effectively interacts with clients and co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communication to reach a common goal.
● Own Marketing Process and Procedures. Build marketing processes to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
● Lead, train and manage the marketing team.
● Collaborate with Leadership Team to uncover insights for developing marketing and branding strategies for existing and new products or services.
● Work with the CFO to identify short- and long-term scheduling and resource needs, including development and management of annual marketing budget, profit-and-loss projections, and expenditures.
● Review current marketing campaigns for weaknesses and develop solutions within budget constraints for maximum optimization and efficiency.
● Analyze key performance metrics and tracking tools for market research, forecasts, competitor analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends, and translate results into actionable insights for marketing team.
● Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights and use the research-based data to develop marketing campaigns and strategies by using tactics that will reach customers and increase appointments and sales in-store and online.
● Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the Leadership Team and leveraging the right internal processes.
● Manage work between the internal marketing team and external agencies and vendors.
● Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives.
● Identifying potential markets for a company’s products and services.
● Maintains knowledge of emerging or new trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and technologies in marketing, and in the luxury bridal industry.
Critical Core Competencies
● Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills to motivate a team and hold them accountable.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Excellent time management and organization skills in order to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including metric-driven thinking.
● Excellent Strategic thinking and decision-making skills.
● Strong creative skills.
● Ability to follow along with efforts and results in partnership with our outside ad agencies and hold them accountable for results.
● Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
● Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
● Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance.
● Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications or related field is required.
● 5+ years of experience in a senior marketing role.
● Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
● Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn marketing-related software programs.
● Thorough knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including advertising, market research, technology and budgeting.
● Proven ability to plan and manage marketing budgets.
● Reliable transportation and the ability to travel as necessary.
● Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software.
● Established roster of media and PR contacts.
● Desire to grow professionally through ongoing education.
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm But should be flexible to address Company issues outside of the standard schedule.
Luxe Bridal LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance