We’re growing and we have big plans for our brand! #luxetakeover
We are currently hiring for an Inventory Clerk in Columbus! If you are looking to be a part of a motivated + empowered team, well – you’ve found your people! Lucky for you [and us!] we are always looking for the best of the best to join our teams! Will you be our person? To apply include your cover letter, resume, and complete our Culture Index survey at https://take.surveys.ci/s/dwfXF8Sy7v/88183!
We want to tell you a bit more about our work fam – who we are, what we do, and most importantly, our why.
Luxe Redux Bridal is a high end, designer bridal boutique company that offers brides luxury, designer gowns at a discounted price. We are continuously expanding opportunities for our brides to shop with us, offering both in-store and online shopping experiences. Currently, Luxe Redux Bridal consists of 6 brick-and-mortar locations, and we’ve expanded our e-commerce options to provide multiple offerings for our brides to shop + say yes!
Our core values are the heart of our business. They are more than words; they are our culture + in-house lifestyle. We run our company on a management system called EOS, and feel strongly about searching for Right Person, Right Seat [RPRS] in every position we hire. We look for both a core value fit, as well as someone who exemplifies our GWC – get it, want it, capacity to do it. Please review our core values below:
● Respectful: Foster respect + a friendly nature towards co-workers and clients.
● Service Minded with Attention to Detail: Exude fanatical attention to detail and consistency while striving for excellence in daily tasks.
● Trustworthy: Be an open and honest individual to our clients and team members - this helps drive sales + camaraderie.
● Hardworking: Will go above and beyond to finish any task and provide extra assistance and effort to co-workers and the company.
● Positive and Energetic: Doesn’t let unfortunate circumstances, whether they be personal or work related, come in the way of attitude at work amongst the team.
● Values Communication: Effectively interacts with clients and co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communication to reach a common goal.
If you deeply resonate with our values – wait until you meet our team! Our Luxe Redux family is comprised of career-minded, goal-oriented, and inspiring individuals. We are full of hustle and heart – and know that it is our people that are our biggest competitive advantage. Our team is passionate about delivering an exceptional experience to each and every customer, as we feel honored to have the opportunity to be a #hypesquad for our brides.
Furthermore, Luxe Bridal LLC has a passion for improving our employee experience. As a Company we take a holistic approach in the care and well-being of all our employees. Currently, we have implemented programs to support employee physical and mental health. We currently offer free to all employees a Premium Calm App Subscription, access to Employee Assistance Programs, MDLive and discount prescription access, as well as incentives for healthy behaviors, such as monthly Gym membership credits! Furthermore, we believe a healthy workplace culture is integral to employee satisfaction and have implemented Nectar, a peer-to-peer recognition and reward platform which allows employees to celebrate each other for acts exhibiting our Core Values, as well as earn awards and rewards to trade in for gift cards!
Now, let’s talk #workperks! While bridal is a niche market of retail – our hours certainly don’t reflect those of traditional retail hours [goodbye early mornings + late, late nights!]. Also, pop the champs, we are CLOSED on all of those special holidays where big box retail finds it revenue worthy to be open. This position will be scheduled up to 40 hours a weekMonday - Friday from 9:00am - 6:00pm, with flexibility to take on special projects, as needed. They report directly to the Purchasing and Inventory Control Manager. This position will be based at our inventory processing center, and will assist the processing team as needed with the physical processing of inventory to ensure our locations quickly receive the inventory in their locations for our brides!
● Accurate data entry and maintenance of a live inventory over 6 locations (and growing!) and online with the use of management software systems and technologies.
● Tracking shipments, Purchase Orders and Transfers across locations.
● Design and implement inventory processes for optimized inventory control.
● Ensure all inventory is accurately recorded in Inventory Management System and Online by tracking shipments of product through submissions and POs.
● Communicate with the Inventory and Store Teams promptly regarding inaccurate or damaged inventory and create detailed reports for adjustments, inventory operations and stock levels.
● Manage and oversee physical inventory counts and reconciliation at multiple locations on multiple dates per year.
● Learn and manage inventory capacity volumes, advise purchasing to maintain proper levels at each location.
● Make Technology and Software set-up, and updates.
● Create Billing Invoices for sold inventory using accounting software.
The perfect candidate should possess the following:
● Ability to apply strict quality control in relation to designer bridal sample inspection with a high degree of attention to detail.
● Passion for learning about bridal designers and gaining hands-on experience in the bridal industry.
● High level of ownership, accountability and initiative to come up with ways to improve overall efficiency and overcome inventory problems.
● High level of organization, accuracy, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
● Problem-solving skills to anticipate problems before they happen and handle them appropriately when they do.
● Ability to use Apple Products, Google Drive, Microsoft Suite and other technology-based tools, including POS and Inventory Management Software.
● Strong data entry skills, and expert level understanding excel.
● Reliable and punctual work ethic.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and punctuation are needed for educating other employees and developing new inventory processes.
● Ability to lift at least 35 pounds.
● A valid Driver's License to operate and Drive Company Van.
● Prior data entry experience or experience in a similar role is preferred.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Luxe Bridal LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance