Luxe Bridal, LLC is a bridal retail company comprised of two separate brand entities, La Jeune Mariee Bridal Collection and Luxe Redux Bridal. Our Flagship boutiques are located in Columbus, OH. We have 7 brick and mortar locations within the Midwest and 1 location in Texas, along with a strong online presence. Luxe Bridal, LLC is hiring a Sr. Human Resources Generalist to implement key Human Resource (HR) functions for our Company. This is a hybrid position where some work is expected to be performed in the Company’s business locations in Columbus, Ohio.
Our Core Values are the heart of our brands.
Respectful: Foster respect + a friendly nature towards co-workers and clients.
Service Minded with Attention to Detail: Exude fanatical attention to detail and consistency while striving for excellence in daily tasks.
Trustworthy: Be an open and honest individual to our clients and team members - this helps drive sales + camaraderie.
Hardworking: Will go above and beyond to finish any task and provide extra assistance and effort to co-workers and the company.
Positive and Energetic: Doesn’t let unfortunate circumstances, whether they be personal, or work related, come in the way of attitude at work amongst the team.
Values Communication: Effectively interacts with clients and co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communication to reach a common goal.
● Owns the Hiring Process. Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
● Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
● Conducts new hire orientation, employee recognition, employee retention and development programs.
● Administers human resource processes including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leaves; employee relations in regard to disciplinary matters; disputes, terminations and investigations; and training and development.
● Provides HR generalist support, directly or indirectly to our teams. This position works independently as one role and does not currently have HR support staff.
● Develops and implements leadership training events.
● Analyzes employee feedback data from company surveys and implements new culture strategies based on results.
● Works with the CFO to set competitive salary and benefits plans to attract and retain top talent.
● Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
● Provides guidance to management and employees on human resources issues, benefits, employment law, and develops new programs and initiatives to meet management needs.
● Ensures legal compliance with local, state and federal employment laws.
● Communicates and executes necessary changes to policies and procedures.
● Maintains employee records in compliance with state and federal requirements.
● Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
● Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field is required.
● 7+ years of experience in the HR generalist function.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
● Proficiency with HRIS, payroll and talent management systems.
● Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations in the business’s operating states; Texas, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, and Pennsylvania
Critical Core Competencies
● Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
● Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
● Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance.
Preferred Qualifications: Special HR certification (i.e., SCP- Senior Certified Professional, Senior Professional in HR) is a plus.
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. But should be flexible to address Company issues outside of the standard schedule.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Luxe Bridal LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.