At Luxe Redux Bridal, the health and safety of our staff, clients and the community we serve has always been a top priority.
In order to keep our clients and staff safe, we are vigilantly heeding the instructions of our governors, the CDC and the WHO. We are also taking our own extra precautions to keep everyone safe while still participating in the joy of wedding planning. You should expect the following changes at your appointment:
- We have increased sanitation and cleanings at all of our boutiques, including between appointments at high contact areas, as well as continuing the frequency of our professional cleaners scheduled to conduct deep cleanings.
- We are still reserving certain appointment times during the week to serve our clients who may be part of a higher risk population. If you are interested in booking one of these times, please make sure to inform your stylist when scheduling your appointment.
- We ask that if anyone is showing signs of illness or has come in contact with someone that is ill, that they reschedule their appointment with us by contacting their local Luxe Redux boutique.
- We ask that our brides arrive at their scheduled appointment time, as we are unable to accommodate guests that arrive early or without an appointment at this time.
- 4 additional guests is the maximum we are able to accommodate. We ask that you keep this in mind when inviting guests to your appointment.
- No outside food or drink will be permitted in the boutique at this time. We will allow a closed water container that you will be required to take with you at the conclusion of the appointment.
Please know we will continue to keep everyone updated with any changes, if and when necessary.