At Luxe Redux Bridal, the health and safety of our staff, clients and the community we serve has always been a top priority. With the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) having an increased impact across the country, we want to directly share with you the steps we are taking to protect the health and safety of our staff and clients, while still serving you.
In order to keep our clients and staff safe, we are vigilantly heeding the instructions of our governors, the CDC and the WHO. We are also taking our own extra precautions to keep everyone safe while still participating in the joy of wedding planning. You should expect the following changes at your appointment:
- We are requiring temperature checks upon arrival.
- All boutiques are currently open by appointment only.
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitation procedures at all of our boutiques, including more cleaning procedures happening between appointments at high contact areas and alternating fitting rooms between appointment slots (when available). We are also increasing the frequency of deep cleanings.
- We are reserving certain appointment times during the week to serve our clients who may be part of a higher risk population. If you are interested in booking one of these times, please make sure to inform your stylist when scheduling your appointment.
- We ask that if anyone is showing signs of illness or has come in contact with someone that is ill, that they reschedule their appointment with us by contacting their local Luxe Redux boutique.
- We are requiring all stylists and guests, including brides to wear a facial mask during the appointment. Customers will not be permitted to enter the boutique for their appointment without the required face covering. Unfortunately, Luxe Redux will not be able to provide facial masks, so customers must make sure they prepare to bring their own.
- We are working with a limited staff and we will continue to work by appointment only. We will only ask our stylists and support staff to come in to assist appointments, handle pickups and work on daily tasks that are absolutely necessary. We will stagger our staff’s shifts when possible. We ask that our brides arrive at their scheduled appointment time, as we are unable to accommodate guests that arrive early or without an appointment at this time.
- Additionally, to mitigate too many people in our boutiques for the foreseeable future, and to ensure 6 feet of social distancing, we are limiting our appointment schedule and allowing no more than 3 guests. No exceptions will be made at this time. Any bride who comes to an appointment with more than 3 guests will not be permitted to have an appointment and will be charged a cancellation fee. We ask that you keep this in mind when inviting guests to your appointment. This is not the time to bring an entourage to your appointment. As always, we are happy to FaceTime during all appointments and will accommodate phone and iPad interaction however we can with close family and friends.
- Finally, no food or drink will be permitted in the boutique at this time. We will also be temporarily discontinuing any complimentary beverages for the foreseeable future. The only exception is that we will allow a closed water container that you will be required to take with you at the conclusion of the appointment.
Please know we will continue to keep everyone updated with any changes, if and when necessary. As always, we send love and prayers and encourage everyone to continue making memories during their celebrated engagements.