Just said #yaaas to forever + don't know where to start? We've got you covered, babe ♡
#luxereduxbride: Lauren // photography: @conleyadventures
1. Show off that bling bling + let your loved ones know the exciting news! Get a manicure, take some cute photos and tell all your friends and family the best news E V E R!
2. Start planning a date. Think about the time of year you want to get married. Do you want to get married outdoors or indoors? Destination wedding or something local? There are a lot of factors to consider when planning your date.
3. Determine your budget. Allocate a certain amount for each category! Know your limits - it will make planning much easier!
4. Start researching venues. Venues often book over a year in advance! Especially with all the postponed weddings that 2020 brought, venues are busier than ever. Your venue should be one of the first things you book!
5. Look for a planner + vendors! If it's in your budget, having a wedding planner will make things run a lot smoother. They know how to bring your dream wedding to life!
6. Gather all the inspo! Start nailing down your style, babe! Are you liking clean + classic, or is boho more of your thing? Pinterest is a great place to get started, and lucky you, we dish out some great inspo on our boards!
7. Plan your #bridetribe. One of the most fun parts of planning is having your best friends surround you. We love seeing cute friend "proposals" asking to join your bridal party!
8. Shop for THE dress! We may be biased, but that's our fav part of the process! Do a bit of research before your appointment to get an idea of what styles you like, such as silhouettes [check out our Guide to Wedding Dress Silhouettes for some helpful info!]. If you still don't quite know your style, no worries babe! Our stylists are here to help + make sure you find the gown of your dreams!
Wedding planning is such an exciting time but can be quite overwhelming! Remember to take a breather + focus on the love and joy you will be celebrating!