You will only be considered if your application includes:
- A Cover Letter
- Completion of our Culture Index Survey at https://go.cultureindex.com/p/Qayt9ELaCYmov
****Candidates will only be contacted if a cover letter is attached****
We’re growing and we have big plans for our brand! #luxetakeover
Luxe Redux Bridal is currently hiring for a new District Store Manager! If motivating + empowering teams, training with consistency + intention, and exceeding sales numbers is your jam, well – you’ve found your people! Lucky for you [and us!] we are always looking for the best of the best to join our growing team of leaders! Will you be our person? To apply include your cover letter, resume, and complete our Culture Index survey at https://go.cultureindex.com/p/Qayt9ELaCYmov!
We want to tell you a bit more about our work fam – who we are, what we do, and most importantly, our why.
Luxe Redux Bridal is a high end, designer bridal boutique company that offers brides luxury, designer gowns at a discounted price. We are continuously expanding opportunities for our brides to shop with us, offering both in-store and online shopping experiences. Currently, Luxe Redux Bridal consists of 7 brick-and-mortar locations, and we’ve expanded our ecommerce options to provide multiple offerings for our brides to shop + say yes!
Our core values are the heart of our business. They are more than words; they are our culture + in-house lifestyle. We run our company on a management system called EOS, and feel strongly about searching for Right Person, Right Seat [RPRS] in every position we hire. We look for both a core value fit, as well as someone who exemplifies our GWC – get it, want it, capacity to do it. Please review our core values below:
- Respectful: Foster respect + a friendly nature towards co-workers and clients.
- Service Minded with Attention to Detail: Exude fanatical attention to detail and consistency while striving for excellence in daily tasks.
- Trustworthy: Be an open and honest individual to our clients and team members - this helps drive sales + camaraderie.
- Hardworking: Will go above and beyond to finish any task and provide extra assistance and effort to co-workers and the company.
- Positive and Energetic: Doesn’t let unfortunate circumstances, whether they be personal or work related, come in the way of attitude at work amongst the team.
- Values Communication: Effectively interacts with clients and co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communication to reach a common goal.
If you deeply resonate with our values – wait until you meet our team! Our Luxe Redux family is comprised of career-minded, goal-oriented, and inspiring individuals. We are full of hustle and heart – and know that it is our people that are our biggest competitive advantage. Our team is passionate about delivering an exceptional experience to each and every customer, as we feel honored to have the opportunity to be a #hypesquad for our brides.
Furthermore, Luxe Bridal LLC has a passion for improving our employee experience. As a Company we take a holistic approach in the care and well-being of all our employees. Currently, we have implemented programs to support employee physical and mental health. We currently offer free to all employees a Premium Calm App Subscription, access to Employee Assistance Programs, MDLive and discount prescription access, as well as incentives for healthy behaviors, such as monthly Gym membership credits! Furthermore, we believe a healthy workplace culture is integral to employee satisfaction and have implemented Nectar, a peer-to-peer recognition and reward platform which allows employees to celebrate each other for acts exhibiting our Core Values, as well as earn awards and rewards to trade in for gift cards!
Now, let’s talk #workperks! While bridal is a niche market of retail – our hours certainly don’t reflect those of traditional retail hours [goodbye early mornings + late, late nights!]. Also, pop the champs, we are CLOSED on all of those special holidays where big box retail finds it revenue worthy to be open.
Our District Sales Manager schedule will correlate with our boutique hours, with weekdays generally ranging from 10:30am – 7pm. This position does require occasional Saturday hours + Sunday hours, based on business needs. Our District Sales Manager position requires the candidate to be principally based in our Columbus, Ohio Flagship location, with the ability to travel weekly to the other locations.
The District Sales Manager will monitor sales, train and ensure the ongoing professional development of sales personnel, report sales figures to company leadership, and ensure that stylists are meeting store KPI’s. This position is responsible for assisting our company’s Managing Director in overseeing 3-5 locations.
Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset. This position requires the ability to motivate teams located across multiple locations, provide consistent training, and hold all employees accountable. Candidates should be able to remotely supervise a team of store managers and their salespeople in achieving their goals while acting within the company’s core values.
To be successful in this position, candidates must possess the following qualities:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales management role
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Keen understanding of store operations
- Passion for upholding brand standards
- Enthusiasm to lead, motivate, manage, and retain a high-performance sales team
- Deep belief in ‘inspect what you expect’
- Excitement to recruit great talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Keen eye for analyzing situations and identifying opportunities, both directly and in-directly
- Strong organization and planning skills, with a problem-solving attitude
- Time management skills
- Confident, self-aware, and self-assured
- Ability to be fluid and flexible, identify and adjust daily/weekly priorities to business needs
- We vs me mentality
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Proficient with Apple products and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Availability to travel weekly
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for boxes + mannequins, and move multiple gowns on hangers.
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Support Store Managers with day-to-day store sales operation
- Evaluate store and individual performances
- Report on district sales results
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Implement new hire training programs and provide continued training and professional development opportunities for existing sales force
- Analyze district market trends and discover new sales opportunities for growth by finding new customers and ensuring customer satisfaction to retain an existing customer base
- Address potential issues and suggest prompt solutions
- Communicate with company leadership team members, employees, clients and vendors
- Suggest and assist in implementing new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction in the company’s Sales Core Process
- Lead, manage, retain, and hold all direct reports Accountable
Luxe Bridal LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance