Luxe Redux Bridal is currently hiring for a Part Time Bridal Stylist in our Indianapolis boutique! We know the boutique life looks glamorous, but the hustle is REAL. Our team is comprised of career-minded, goal-oriented individuals who share [and live by] our core values. Take a peek below to better understand how we define our six core values:
- Respectful: Foster respect and friendly nature towards co-workers + clients.
- Service Minded with Attention to Detail: Exude fanatical attention to detail + consistency while striving for excellence in daily tasks.
- Trustworthy: Be an open and honest individual to our clients + team members – this helps drive sales + camaraderie.
- Hardworking: Will go above + beyond to finish any task and provide extra assistance + effort to co-workers and the company.
- Positive + Energetic: Doesn’t let unfortunate circumstances, whether they be personal or work related, come in the way of attitude at work amongst the team.
- Values Communication: Effectively interacts with clients + co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communication to reach a common goal.
Our core values are the heart of our brand. They're more than just words, they're a lifestyle. We believe in hiring with intent, the power of continued education and developing leaders. To put it simply, we believe in our people. So what we're saying is - you can totally sit with us.
We're growing + we have big [like, really really big] plans for the future of our brand! Luxe Redux is a designer sample bridal boutique. Seeking + stocking the best of designer bridal samples at a fraction of the cost is our jam. Our curated selection of designer sample gowns comes from the top bridal boutiques around the country,and we sell them [+ the prettiest accessories] off-the-rack for our brides to take home that day! With 5 brick-and-mortar boutiques + a booming e-commerce site, we whole-heartedly believe in the #luxetakeover. If you’re so giddy you might burst + thinking ‘these are my people’ – then keep reading because the open position + details are finally here!
Please note, this position does require weekend hours. If that makes you second guess the position, this probably isn’t the right fit for you. We need our #weekendwarriors to have all the positive + energetic vibes when they come in to meet all of our Saturday + Sunday engaged #futuremrs – so be excited you’re working the weekends, because that’s when our boutiques are bustling!
Please view the schedule for this position below:
- Saturdays: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sundays: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
We offer hourly pay + a competitive commission and bonus structure! Those who are confident, goal-driven, personable, + experience-focused are the most successful in an incentivized pay structure!
The perfect candidate should possess the following:
- A polished, professional + trendy image. YOU are our brand – own it, babe!
- Eagerness to learn the bridal industry and a desire for consistent training + development.
- Possess the ability to learn and confidently articulate knowledge of designers, garment fit, construction details + alterations.
- #hypesquad qualities: is happiest encouraging + empowering others.
- Ability to own boutique merchandising + cleanliness – yes, this does include keeping all areas of the sales floor, backroom, + bathroom tidy!
- Host the party! We treat each + every guest as a VIP, because they deserve our best – the ability to organically strike up a conversation + make our guests feel at home is a must!
- Manage day to day tasks in conjunction with pre-planned bridal appointments, while also being able to adapt to walk-ins that pop into our boutiques unannounced.
- Report sales + maintain personal pipeline to management on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Follow-up with potential clients on a daily, weekly, + monthly basis. We have a ‘never give up on your bride’ motto!
- Communicate effectively + professionally with management and clients, both through phone + email.
- Ability to lift heavy boxes + mannequins, as well as carry multiple gowns on hangers at once. We told you the hustle is real – show me those biceps, babe!
- One year of customer service experience is mandatory. Retail experience is a plus! Bridal experience is a plus plus!
- Must be extremely self-motivated, unapologetically goal-oriented, + 100% laser focused on providing the most amazing customer experience!
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment. We are huge cheerleaders for our team – so bring on those slow claps + employee spotlights!
- Proficient with Apple products + knowledgeable in Quickbooks, Google Drive + Microsoft Office.
- Extremely organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Reliable, dependable + on-time
- Strong communication skills. This includes proper spelling + grammar.
Pro-tip: you must provide a cover letter + resume! If we’re being honest, our HR team won’t even consider forwarding your information to the Store Manager if a cover letter isn’t attached. So - tell us, tell us! Why do you want to join #teamLuxe?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $20.00 per hour