Hiring: Houston Bridal Store Manager
We’re growing and we have big plans for our brand! #luxetakeover
Luxe Redux Bridal is currently hiring for a Store Manager for our Newest Location in Houston, Texas! If motivating + empowering teams, training with consistency + intention, and exceeding sales numbers is your jam, well – you’ve found your people! Lucky for you [and us!] we are always looking for the best of the best to join our growing team of leaders! Will you be our person? To apply include your cover letter, resume, and complete our Culture Index survey at https://go.apply.ci/p/Qayt9ELaCYmov!
We want to tell you a bit more about our work fam – who we are, what we do, and most importantly, our why.
Luxe Redux Bridal is a high end, designer bridal boutique company that offers brides luxury, designer gowns at a discounted price. We are continuously expanding opportunities for our brides to shop with us, offering both in-store and online shopping experiences. Currently, Luxe Redux Bridal consists of 6 brick-and-mortar locations, and we’ve expanded our e-commerce options to provide multiple offerings for our brides to shop + say yes!
Our core values are the heart of our business. They are more than words; they are our culture + in-house lifestyle. We run our company on a management system called EOS, and feel strongly about searching for Right Person, Right Seat [RPRS] in every position we hire. We look for both a core value fit, as well as someone who exemplifies our GWC – get it, want it, capacity to do it. Please review our core values below:
- Respectful: Foster respect + a friendly nature towards co-workers and clients.
- Service Minded with Attention to Detail: Exude fanatical attention to detail and consistency while striving for excellence in daily tasks.
- Trustworthy: Be an open and honest individual to our clients and team members - this helps drive sales + camaraderie.
- Hardworking: Will go above and beyond to finish any task and provide extra assistance and effort to co-workers and the company.
- Positive and Energetic: Doesn’t let unfortunate circumstances, whether they be personal or work related, come in the way of attitude at work amongst the team.
- Values Communication: Effectively interacts with clients and co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communication to reach a common goal.
If you deeply resonate with our values – wait until you meet our team! Our Luxe Redux family is comprised of career-minded, goal-oriented, and inspiring individuals. We are full of hustle and heart – and know that it is our people that are our biggest competitive advantage. Our team is passionate about delivering an exceptional experience to each and every customer, as we feel honored to have the opportunity to be a #hypesquad for our brides.
Furthermore, Luxe Bridal LLC has a passion for improving our employee experience. As a Company we take a holistic approach in the care and well-being of all our employees. Currently, we have implemented programs to support employee physical and mental health. We currently offer free to all employees a Premium Calm App Subscription, access to Employee Assistance Programs, MDLive and discount prescription access, as well as incentives for healthy behaviors, such as monthly Gym membership credits! Furthermore, we believe a healthy workplace culture is integral to employee satisfaction and have implemented Nectar, a peer-to-peer recognition and reward platform which allows employees to celebrate each other for acts exhibiting our Core Values, as well as earn awards and rewards to trade in for gift cards!
Now, let’s talk #workperks! While bridal is a niche market of retail – our hours certainly don’t reflect those of traditional retail hours [goodbye early mornings + late, late nights!]. Also, pop the champs, we are CLOSED on all of those special holidays where big box retail finds it revenue worthy to be open.
Our Store Manager schedule will correlate with our boutique hours, with weekdays generally ranging from 10:30am – 7pm. This position does require Saturday hours + occasional Sunday hours, based on business needs.
The Store Manager will be responsible for sales, customer experience, daily operations, and employee development. This position is expected to lead, manage, retain and hold their team accountable. The Store Manager will work collaboratively with our boutique teams, and report to the District Sales Manager.
Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset. Our Store Manager must have a passion to empower, encourage, and celebrate both our clients and our team members.
We offer an annual salary + a competitive commission and bonus structure! Those who are confident, goal-driven, personable and experience-focused are the most successful in an incentivized pay structure!
To be successful in this position, candidates must possess the following:
- A polished, professional, + trendy image. YOU are our brand!
- Confident, self-aware, and self-assured.
- Eagerness to learn the bridal industry and a desire for consistent training and development.
- Exhibit a warm and professional attitude while providing exceptional service with attention to detail to all clients.
- Ability to learn and confidently articulate knowledge of designers, garment fit, construction details + alterations.
- #hypesquad qualities: is happiest encouraging + empowering others.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Keen understanding of store operations.
- Passion for upholding brand standards.
- Enthusiasm to lead, motivate, manage, and retain a high-performance sales team.
- Deep belief in ‘inspect what you expect’.
- Excitement to recruit great talent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fanatical attention to detail.
- Keen eye for analyzing situations and identifying opportunities, both directly and in-directly.
- Strong organization and planning skills, with a problem-solving attitude.
- Time management skills.
- Reliable, dependable + on-time.
- Ability to be fluid and flexible, identify and adjust daily/weekly priorities to business needs.
- We vs me mentality.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for boxes + mannequins, and move multiple gowns on hangers.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager. Bridal experience is a plus!
- Must be extremely self-motivated, unapologetically goal-oriented + 100% laser focused on providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Extremely organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient with Apple products and knowledgeable in Google Drive and Microsoft Office.
- Reliable, dependable + on-time.
- Reliable transportation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High school degree.
Luxe Bridal LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance