This role can be based out of any of our 5 boutique locations.
If motivating + empowering teams, training with consistency + intention, and exceeding sales numbers is your jam, well – you’ve found your people! Lucky for you [and us!] our District Sales Manager position is a new and exciting role in our company. If you know anything about Luxe Redux, you know we love to throw the confetti – so here’s us, shouting from the rooftops, that this position is the next big step to get us ‘from here to there.’ Will you be our person?
We want to tell you a bit more about our work fam – who we are, what we do, and most importantly, our why.
Luxe Redux Bridal is a high end, designer bridal boutique company that offers brides luxury, designer gowns at a discounted price. We are continuously expanding opportunities for our brides to shop with us, offering both in-store and online shopping experiences. Currently, Luxe Redux Bridal consists of 5 brick-and-mortar locations, and we’ve expanded our ecommerce options to provide multiple offerings for our brides to shop + say yes!
Our core values are the heart of our business. They are more than words; they are our culture + in-house lifestyle. We run our company on a management system called EOS, and feel strongly about searching for Right Person, Right Seat [RPRS] in every position we hire. We look for both a core value fit, as well as someone who exemplifies our GWC – get it, want it, capacity to do it. Please review our core values below:
- Respectful: Foster respect + a friendly nature towards co-workers and clients.
- Service Minded with Attention to Detail: Exude fanatical attention to detail and consistency while striving for excellence in daily tasks.
- Trustworthy: Be an open and honest individual to our clients and team members - this helps drive sales + camaraderie.
- Hardworking: Will go above and beyond to finish any task and provide extra assistance and effort to co-workers and the company.
- Positive and Energetic: Doesn’t let unfortunate circumstances, whether they be personal or work related, come in the way of attitude at work amongst the team.
- Values Communication: Effectively interacts with clients and co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communication to reach a common goal.
If you deeply resonate with our values – wait until you meet our team! Our Luxe Redux family is comprised of career-minded, goal-oriented, and inspiring individuals. We are full of hustle and heart – and know that it is our people that are our biggest competitive advantage. Our team is passionate about delivering an exceptional experience to each and every customer, as we feel honored to have the opportunity to be a #hypesquad for our brides.
Now, let’s talk #workperks! While bridal is a niche market of retail – our hours certainly don’t reflect those of traditional retail hours [goodbye early mornings + late, late nights!]. Also, pop the champs, we are CLOSED on all of those special holidays where big box retail finds it revenue worthy to be open.
Our District Sales Manager schedule will correlate with our boutique hours, with weekdays generally ranging from 10:30am – 7pm. This position does require Saturday hours + occasional Sunday hours, based on business needs. Our District Sales Manager position requires the candidate to be principally based in one of our existing five boutique locations, with the ability to travel weekly to the other locations.
The District Sales Manager will monitor sales, train and ensure the ongoing professional development of sales personnel, report sales figures to company leadership, and ensure that stylists are meeting store KPI’s. This position is responsible for assisting our company’s Managing Director in overseeing 3-5 locations.
Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset. This position requires the ability to motivate teams located across multiple locations, provide consistent training, and hold all employees accountable. Candidates should be able to remotely supervise a team of store managers and their salespeople in achieving their goals while acting within the company’s core values.
To be successful in this position, candidates must possess the following qualities:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales management role
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Keen understanding of store operations
- Passion for upholding brand standards
- Enthusiasm to lead, motivate, manage, and retain a high-performance sales team
- Deep belief in ‘inspect what you expect’
- Excitement to recruit great talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Keen eye for analyzing situations and identifying opportunities, both directly and in-directly
- Strong organization and planning skills, with a problem-solving attitude
- Time management skills
- Confident, self-aware, and self-assured
- Ability to be fluid and flexible, identify and adjust daily/weekly priorities to business needs
- We vs me mentality
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Proficient with Apple products and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Availability to travel weekly
- Ability to lift heavy boxes and move multiple gowns on hangers
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Support Store Managers with day-to-day store sales operation
- Evaluate store and individual performances
- Report on district sales results
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Implement new hire training programs and provide continued training and professional development opportunities for existing sales force
- Analyze district market trends and discover new sales opportunities for growth by finding new customers and ensuring customer satisfaction to retain an existing customer base
- Address potential issues and suggest prompt solutions
- Communicate with company leadership team members, employees, clients and vendors
- Suggest and assist in implementing new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction in the company’s Sales Core Process
- Lead, manage, retain, and hold all direct reports accountable
This position is very entrepreneurial, yet proven process driven. Join our team of our five profitable locations in Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Indianapolis and Pittsburgh!
**Candidates may be required to travel our Flagship location in Columbus, Ohio, for an interview.**
Job Type: Salaried Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year [this is salary + commission/bonus]
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance