You will only be considered if your application includes:
- A Cover Letter
- Completion of our Culture Index Survey at https://go.cultureindex.com/p/c7SvknlAPzXAV43
It’s all about E N G A G E M E N T [see what we did there?]
If you thrive in the social world of likes, comments + shares and obsess over the latest trends + viral content, then keep reading - you’ve found your dream job!
Luxe Redux is looking for a confident trend-setter with a competitive edge, who not only wants to be a leader in our industry, but a leader in social media. The one who is all about the N E W, understanding what worked yesterday won’t work today and being inspired by that challenge. The one with an eye for detail, with the ability to step back and connect to the bigger picture. The one with wildly innovative ideas, who believes complacency isn’t an option. We’re looking for someone with the *it factor*, is that you?
Our Social Media Content Creator will take our brand to the next level, curating content that fosters relationships, amplifies our brands + products, and educates our audience. You will obsess over building meaningful relationships and growing brand awareness. You will use your creativity to curate + execute social story-telling moments that speak to our demographic, turning fans into customers, and turning customers into advocates.
We want to tell you a bit more about our work fam – who we are, what we do, and most importantly, our why.
Luxe Redux Bridal is a high end, designer bridal boutique company that offers brides luxury, designer gowns at a discounted price. We are continuously expanding opportunities for our brides to shop with us, offering both in-store and online shopping experiences. Currently, Luxe Redux Bridal consists of 7 brick-and-mortar locations, and we’ve expanded our e-commerce options to provide multiple offerings for our brides to shop + say yes!
Our core values are the heart of our business. They are more than words; they are our culture + in-house lifestyle. We run our company on a management system called EOS, and feel strongly about searching for Right Person, Right Seat [RPRS] in every position we hire. We look for both a core value fit, as well as someone who exemplifies our GWC – get it, want it, capacity to do it. Please review our core values below:
- Respectful: Foster respect + a friendly nature towards co-workers and clients.
- Service Minded with Attention to Detail: Exude fanatical attention to detail and consistency while striving for excellence in daily tasks.
- Trustworthy: Be an open and honest individual to our clients and team members - this helps drive sales + camaraderie.
- Hardworking: Will go above and beyond to finish any task and provide extra assistance and effort to co-workers and the company.
- Positive and Energetic: Doesn’t let unfortunate circumstances, whether they be personal or work related, come in the way of attitude at work amongst the team.
- Values Communication: Effectively interacts with clients and co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communication to reach a common goal.
If you deeply resonate with our values – wait until you meet our team! Our Luxe Redux family is comprised of career-minded, goal-oriented, and inspiring individuals. We are full of hustle and heart – and know that it is our people that are our biggest competitive advantage. Our team is passionate about delivering an exceptional experience to each and every customer, as we feel honored to have the opportunity to be a #hypesquad for our brides.
Furthermore, Luxe Bridal LLC has a passion for improving our employee experience. As a Company we take a holistic approach in the care and well-being of all our employees. Currently, we have implemented programs to support employee physical and mental health. We currently offer free to all employees a Premium Calm App Subscription, access to Employee Assistance Programs, MDLive and discount prescription access, as well as incentives for healthy behaviors, such as monthly Gym membership credits! Furthermore, we believe a healthy workplace culture is integral to employee satisfaction and have implemented Nectar, a peer-to-peer recognition and reward platform which allows employees to celebrate each other for acts exhibiting our Core Values, as well as earn awards and rewards to trade in for gift cards!
- Execute strategies for successful cross-channel content marketing and social media campaigns (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, blog, website, email marketing, SMS, Google, etc.) that promote our brand, products and services. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Managing social media content, engagement and partnerships
- Coordinating and creating photo and video content for all posts
- Managing email and SMS marketing campaigns, including subscriber growth and content planning
- Sourcing appropriate content with credit
- Creating graphic designs for digital and print use
- Coordinate and travel to events and stores as needed to execute marketing campaign objectives
- Cultivate leads for sales and marketing to maximize traffic to our website with the intent of driving customers to book appointments in our brick-and-mortar locations and increase e-commerce sales
- Use analytic dashboards, such as Google Analytics, to track and measure performance and engagement across our marketing platforms to guide data driven decisions for future campaigns and measure impact
- Collaborate with other team members, wedding vendors and local businesses, as needed, to execute styled shoots and other events
- Research the latest trends, consumer behaviors, competitor activities, and technologies affecting the Bridal and Fashion Industries and the social media landscape.
- At least one year of marketing, advertising or communications experience
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and marketing analytics
- Knowledge of basic photography and videography concepts including good lighting, angles and proportions to create clear and relevant images and videos
- Highly creative and innovative
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to study and understand the changing trends of an audience and analyze the effectiveness of what they produce using digital data and presenting ideas for new content that will reach a wider audience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Research-driven and up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Collaborates well on a team
- Familiarity with tools such as Planoly, Klaviyo + Attentive
- Must be located in or near our flagship city of Columbus, Ohio
- Reliable transportation (Regular travel required)
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm But should be flexible to address Company issues outside of the standard schedule. Due to the nature of this position, engagement is needed outside of standard hours.
Luxe Bridal LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance