We’re growing and we have big plans for our brand! #luxetakeover
We are currently hiring for a Part Time Bridal Stylist in our Cleveland boutique! If you are looking to be a part of a motivated + empowered team, well – you’ve found your people! Lucky for you [and us!] we are always looking for the best of the best to join our teams! Will you be our person? We encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter for consideration for the position!
We want to tell you a bit more about our work fam – who we are, what we do, and most importantly, our why.
Luxe Redux Bridal is a high end, designer bridal boutique company that offers brides luxury, designer gowns at a discounted price. We are continuously expanding opportunities for our brides to shop with us, offering both in-store and online shopping experiences. Currently, Luxe Redux Bridal consists of 5 brick-and-mortar locations, and we’ve expanded our e-commerce options to provide multiple offerings for our brides to shop + say yes!
Our core values are the heart of our business. They are more than words; they are our culture + in-house lifestyle. We run our company on a management system called EOS, and feel strongly about searching for Right Person, Right Seat [RPRS] in every position we hire. We look for both a core value fit, as well as someone who exemplifies our GWC – get it, want it, capacity to do it. Please review our core values below:
- Respectful: Foster respect + a friendly nature towards co-workers and clients.
- Service Minded with Attention to Detail: Exude fanatical attention to detail and consistency while striving for excellence in daily tasks.
- Trustworthy: Be an open and honest individual to our clients and team members - this helps drive sales + camaraderie.
- Hardworking: Will go above and beyond to finish any task and provide extra assistance and effort to co-workers and the company.
- Positive and Energetic: Doesn’t let unfortunate circumstances, whether they be personal or work related, come in the way of attitude at work amongst the team.
- Values Communication: Effectively interacts with clients and co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communication to reach a common goal.
If you deeply resonate with our values – wait until you meet our team! Our Luxe Redux family is comprised of career-minded, goal-oriented, and inspiring individuals. We are full of hustle and heart – and know that it is our people that are our biggest competitive advantage. Our team is passionate about delivering an exceptional experience to each and every customer, as we feel honored to have the opportunity to be a #hypesquad for our brides.
Furthermore, Luxe Bridal LLC has a passion for improving our employee experience. As a Company we take a wholistic approach in the care and well-being of all our employees. Currently, we have implemented programs to support employee physical and mental health. We currently offer free to all employees a Premium Calm App Subscription, access to Employee Assistance Programs, MDLive and discount prescription access, as well as incentives for healthy behaviors, such as monthly Gym membership credits! Furthermore, we believe a healthy workplace culture is integral to employee satisfaction and have implemented Nectar, a peer-to-peer recognition and reward platform which allows employees to celebrate each other for acts exhibiting our Core Values, as well as earn awards and rewards to trade in for gift cards!
Now, let’s talk #workperks! While bridal is a niche market of retail – our hours certainly don’t reflect those of traditional retail hours [goodbye early mornings + late, late nights!]. Also, pop the champs, we are CLOSED on all of those special holidays where big box retail finds it revenue worthy to be open. Candidates must be flexible with our part time schedule. This position will be scheduled up to 30 hrs a week. Weekends are required as well as some weekdays.
Please note, all of our positions require weekend hours. If that makes you second guess the position, this probably isn’t the right fit for you. We need our #weekendwarriors to have all the positive + energetic vibes when they come in to meet all of our Saturday + Sunday engaged #futuremrs – so be excited you’re working the weekends, because that’s when our boutiques are bustling!
We offer hourly pay + a competitive commission and bonus structure! Those who are confident, goal-driven, personable and experience-focused are the most successful in an incentivized pay structure!
To be successful in this position, candidates must possess the following:
- A polished, professional, + trendy image. YOU are our brand!
- Eagerness to learn the bridal industry and a desire for consistent training and development.
- Exhibit a warm and professional attitude while providing exceptional service with attention to detail to all clients.
- Ability to learn and confidently articulate knowledge of designers, garment fit, construction details + alterations.
- #hypesquad qualities: is happiest encouraging + empowering others.
- Passion for upholding brand standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fanatical attention to detail.
- Keen eye for analyzing situations and identifying opportunities, both directly and in-directly.
- Strong organization and planning skills, with a problem-solving attitude.
- Time management skills.
- Confident, self-aware, and self-assured.
- Reliable, dependable + on-time.
- Ability to be fluid and flexible, identify and adjust daily/weekly priorities to business needs.
- We vs me mentality.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Ability to lift heavy boxes + mannequins, and move multiple gowns on hangers.
- One year of customer service experience is mandatory. Retail experience is a plus! Bridal experience is a plus plus!
- Must be extremely self-motivated, unapologetically goal-oriented + 100% laser focused on providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Extremely organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient with Apple products and knowledgeable in Google Drive and Microsoft Office.
- Reliable transportation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $20.00 per hour