Luxe Redux Bridal is looking for a Brand Photographer to capture our merchandise + boutiques through on-brand, technically sound images for e-commerce, social and digital efforts.
Our goal at Luxe Redux Bridal is to deliver a true omni-channel experience to our clients and brand loyalists. Our team is comprised of career-minded, goal-oriented individuals who share [and live by] our core values. Take a peek below to better understand how we define our six core values:
- Respectful: Foster respect and friendly nature towards co-workers + clients.
- Service Minded with Attention to Detail: Exude fanatical attention to detail + consistency while striving for excellence in daily tasks.
- Trustworthy: Be an open and honest individual to our clients + team members – this helps drive sales + camaraderie.
- Hardworking: Will go above + beyond to finish any task and provide extra assistance + effort to co-workers and the company.
- Positive + Energetic: Doesn’t let unfortunate circumstances, whether they be personal or work related, come in the way of attitude at work amongst the team.
- Values Communication: Effectively interacts with clients + co-workers through verbal and non-verbal communication to reach a common goal.
We are currently looking to expand our Digital Marketing Team and are hiring for a Brand Photographer position. This role will report directly to our Marketing Director, while working closely with our inventory team. The ideal candidate will have vast knowledge of photography and strong attention to detail.
- Compose, style, stage, photograph and edit
- Merchandise photography primarily for e-commerce presentation
- Boutique photography
- Brand photography
- Maintain a focused and efficient workflow that ensures completion of daily production requirements
- Ensure high quality, brand standards in all deliverables
- Maintain daily/weekly communication of goals and needs with marketing and inventory teams
- Support company initiatives and provide innovative ideas for photography
- Occasional travel to other boutique locations
- At least one year of brand or product photography experience, with proven portfolio or body of work to review
- In-depth knowledge of lighting, photography, editing + best practices
- Motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour